ETFChannel.com
TRQ.CA Description — Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd.

Turquoise Hill Resources is a mining company focused on the operation and further development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in southern Mongolia, which is Co.'s principal and only material mineral resource property. Oyu Tolgoi is held through a 66% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC; the remaining 34% interest is held by Erdenes MGL LLC.

Company Name: 
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd.
Website: 
www.turquoisehill.com
Sector: 
Precious Metals
Number of ETFs Holding TRQ.CA: 
2
Total Market Value Held by ETFs: 
$1,162,750
Total Market Capitalization: 
$6,371,000,000
% of Market Cap. Held by ETFs: 
0.02%
 ETF   TRQ.CA Weight   TRQ.CA Amount 
 EMFM   8.27%   $1,038,208         
 HAP   0.08%   $124,542         
Quotes delayed 20 minutes

Email EnvelopeFree TRQ.CA Email Alerts:
Get Dividend Alerts
Get SEC Filing Alerts

ETFs Holding TRQ.CA | Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. | ETF Channel | www.ETFChannel.com

Copyright © 2010 - 2023, All Rights Reserved Nothing in ETF Channel is intended to be investment advice, nor does it represent the opinion of, counsel from, or recommendations by BNK Invest Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or partners. None of the information contained herein constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. All viewers agree that under no circumstances will BNK Invest, Inc,. its subsidiaries, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, or agents be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained. By visiting, using or viewing this site, you agree to the following Full Disclaimer & Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Video widget and ETF videos powered by Market News Video. Quote data delayed at least 20 minutes; data powered by Ticker Technologies, and Mergent. Contact ETF Channel; Meet Our Editorial Staff.